Senior Health Outcomes Manager
Brentford (Remote Working)
£710p/s Max via Umbrella
Leadership of Health Outcomes strategy development and implementation of a key section of our portfolio – in order to inform brand strategy, influence our customers and hence maximise commercial return.
To lead the National Health Technology Appraisal (HTA) activities for our medicines as relevant for the oncology or Specialty portfolio.
• Leadership of health outcomes activity to generate high quality and timely data to support the access of the speciality portfolio to the UK market.
• Responsible for the development and delivery of specific NICE and other health technology assessment submissions including development and agreement of strategy, liaison with internal and external senior stakeholders and the institute.
• To ensure the effective dissemination of Health Outcomes evidence including working with appropriate field based roles to ensure they are effectively equipped to deliver health outcomes messages as well as direct customer interaction if required.
• To input into pricing decisions for brands to ensure that cost effectiveness is appropriately considered in decision making.
• To work with colleagues in Value Evidence and Outcomes and Global Market Access to ensure global plans are developed with a full understanding of the requirements of UK customers.
• Development and driving implementation on key aspects of non-brand related health outcomes activity.
• Supervison of other health outcomes staff in terms of their involvement in specific project related activity including setting objectives and monitoring and appraising performance for the specific project.
• To contribute to and champion the role of health outcomes within GSK UK including providing insight and informing decisions based on expertise and knowledge.
• To contribute to the development of health outcomes capability within GSK UK including providing leadership in their area of technical skill.
· Proven track record and significant experience of outcomes research within the pharmaceutical industry ideally with some UK LOC experience, or within a health outcomes/health economic/market access agency, or experience of HTA within reimbursement bodies such as NICE, SMC, AWMSG, or NCPE (Ireland)
• Specialty experience as appropriate
• Proven ability for strategic thinking and working across the business to define, generate and deliver health outcomes strategy.
• Excellent leadership and influencing skills with the ability to influence and challenge without line management authority.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.