6 Months Contract
Part time role 3 days a week
Location: 1 day per week on site (Montrose DD10 8EA) 2 days working from home
Pay rate £456.94 per day via Umbrella (inside IR35)
· To provide a high quality capital analysis service to the Engineering Projects teams, using SAP and other analysis tools to co-ordinate and deliver for the site, the key process of asset verification and capitalization.
· To be a focal point and liaison for Engineering in the key customer relationships with the Site Finance Business Partners, and Specialised Management Accounting Services.
· To provide back up to the engineering cost controller on Capital Projects Analysis and documentation to aid project engineers to deliver projects on time and cost.
· Asset Identification and Management – Co-ordinate and lead the site’s responsibilities on asset capitalization and verification liaising closely with CBS, SMAS and site Finance BP’s to ensure delivery of data requirements, robustness of data, issue resolution and implementation of any initiatives and changes to WOW.
· Performance manage the asset capitalization process to ensure the site meets its obligations through liaison with project management and third party professional groups supporting this activity to ensure deadlines are met.
· Complete asset capitalisations as per defined process
· Define the annual asset verification plan and lead the delivery of exercise working with asset owners, site FBPs, SMAS and CBS to ensure all obligations are met and actions closed out.
· Provide back up to the engineering cost controller activities on capital project reporting, preparation and administration of electronic PIPs to assist those responsible.
· Be aware of current financial policies and standards that relate to capital/revenue spend and asset capitalisation through referencing GSK Finance Manual.
· Ensure any information and documentation required for financial audit purposes is retained.
· Ad hoc analysis as required.
Skills / experience
· 3-5 years’ Experience within a similar role
· Experience of analyzing financial data
· Fixed asset verification experience
Nice to have:
· SAP experience
· Capitlisation and depreciation experience
· Pharma experience
· Project experience