Pay rate up to £60 per hour via Umbrella inside IR35
Initial Contract until March 2023, possible extension up to 2 years
We are a global biopharma company with a purpose to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together.
Getting ahead of disease is one of the most inspiring challenges there is on the planet. We aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people over the next 10 years.
We prioritise innovation in vaccines and specialty medicines, maximising the increasing opportunities to prevent and treat disease. At the heart of this is our R&D focus on the science of the immune system, human genetics and advanced technologies, and our world-leading capabilities in vaccines and medicines development.
We are a company where outstanding people can thrive.
To provide IT support to the Biopharmaceutical Central Testing Laboratory (BioCTL) with setting up, validating and maintaining laboratory equipment in compliance with regulatory requirements and GSK IT policies.
In this role you wil:
· Ensure that the security of laboratory instruments and IT systems is maintained.
· Manage access to laboratory instruments and IT systems.
· Maintain the Site Equipment and Systems Register.
· Ensure analytical data is backed up.
· Key contact for BioCTL IT issues.
· Set up, validate and maintain laboratory instruments in compliance with regulatory requirements and GSK IT policies.
- Significant experience in an IT role or validating/maintaining/operating laboratory equipment
- General IT/Software problem solving skills
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience using or supporting laboratory equipment.
- Computer systems validation / data integrity.
- Experience of GxP environment
- Strong continuous improvement mindset.