Job Title: Project Manager
Pay Rate: £378.18 Per Day / Umbrella / Inside IR35
LOA: 3 Months
Works with brand/asset teams to co-create and develop the strategic plan for major congresses. This includes working with external agencies, internal commercial and medical teams, local teams, following the appropriate approval processes from medical and compliance.
• Ensures a high-quality customer experience is defined pre, during and after the major congresses to demonstrate GSK leadership and strong position within the therapy areas.
• Leads on the planning, development and execution of global events working in partnership with
brand/asset leads which are in line with all compliance, SOPs (including Scientific Engagement), GSK standards and Local Operating Company standards and identifies / works to resolve any specific challenges / issues with plans.
• Project manages GSK’s presence at international congresses to ensure successful on-site delivery by collaborating with a variety of business partners and stakeholders (including GSK Pharma, GSK LOCs, etc.)
• Acts as the recognised expert to GSK stakeholders involved in congress activities and leads on a range of activities in conjunction with brand/asset leads including – booth design and implementation of GSK collateral, housing, registration, logistics, organisation of pre-congress briefings and other congress meetings, internal communications, reporting TOVs to US HCOs, necessary due diligence on third parties, After Action Review post congress, etc.
• Manages the relationship with i) third party vendors and agencies to ensure all necessary contracts are negotiated and in place, they are compliant with the relevant code of practice requirements, and they deliver at or above expectations at events; ii) Congress Organisers and Scientific Associations so that GSK is best positioned for sponsorship and attendance (this includes endorsement of the GSK ways of working, i.e. HCP engagement, etc.)
• Acts as trusted business partner for Global Specialty Care business and drives continuous improvement by introducing innovative ideas and identifying better ways to creatively streamline events and congresses and align congresses as part of the broader multi-channel strategy
• Ensures master files are maintained, congress measurements / metrics are completed and documentation is collected for the quarterly compliance reporting reviews, and keeps stakeholders updated on procedures to ensure congresses are delivered in an ethical and compliant manner