12 month contract - Sep 2022 Start
We are looking for a Materials Coordinator for a 12 month contract position based in Ware.
The role is covering a range of activities from receiving materials , warehousing, powder dispensing, shipping, GMP, compliance, Using IT based inventory dispensing systems and electronic log books and set up of processing room for dispensing.
This person will need to be versatile and ideally have experience within pharmaceuticals or compliance or logistics with experience in Materials Handling.
Delivering the required work to an agreed service standard.
- Maintain a safe, compliant, productive environment
- Working collaboratively across other team members to ensure that all teams are successful delivering Customer Service.
- Planning, receiving, sampling, warehousing, dispensing and shipping of all materials required to support activities in the pilot plant, Packaging Operations and the Clinical Sites and Depots to ensure Patient Supply.
- Compliant process delivery for relevant Global Distribution business processes (cGxP receipt, storage, dispensing, picking, checking packing and shipping.
- Ensure work areas are maintained in an orderly, safe and compliant fashion.
- Participate in the Performance and Development Planning process.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure facilities, equipment, documentation, materials, processes and operating procedures comply with cGxP and EHS requirements.
- Work with customers and support teams to resolve urgent system and supply chain issues.
- Maintain Global Distribution facilities and equipment ensuring compliance with GSK policies, statutory requirement, regulatory requirements.
- Provide support for internal and external audits, as required.
- Contribute in improvement initiatives to identify and implement process improvements, procedures and best practices.
- Execute compliant ways of working and procedures governing cross border shipment of materials and products
- Deliver continuous improvement in operational efficiency, quality, safety and cycle time reduction
- Solid knowledge of relevant Tech Systems (e.g.Comet, elogs etc)
- Demonstrated ability to follow SOP’s and understand and action when issues should be escalated
- Using IT based inventory dispensing systems and electronic log books
- Customer and people focused
- Effective Communicator, written and verbal.
- Understanding of the compliance requirements for the area of responsibility
- Deliver service while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate across and up the line to management and to customers as needed
- Transportation and Packaging knowledge and understanding
- Temperature Monitoring understanding and risk mitigation option awareness
- Sense of urgency
- Thoroughness and ability to complete an initiative/action
- Cross Border knowledge or as minimum awareness
- Supply Chain Security knowledge
- Ability to participate in product complaint/deviation investigations
- Ability to input into reviews and creation of SOP’s
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply using your most up to date CV