GMP Documentation Author
9 Month Contract
On site working in Ware (Monday-Friday)
Pay rate £19.50 per hour
The purpose of the Documentation Author is to create or update key GMP documentation (including, but not limited to, SOP-Standard Operating Procedures, SWI - Standard Work Instructions, Forms). This includes the consistent delivery of the schedule for site documentation creation & update, whist ensuring that all documentation meet a defined set of standards.
• Operate to a defined work schedule to progress documentation changes in collaboration with other site staff (e.g. document Content Approvers, Quality Approver, Compliance co-ordinator, work placed trainer etc)
• Ensure documents comply with standards and follow good document practices (e.g. clear concise instructions, flowing systematic change processes).
• Facilitate meetings with key staff to gather information and agree content of documents
• Control the issuing and distribution of documents, specifically using the nominated electronic systems such as VQD.
• Assess training needs in collaboration with other site staff to determine the training requirements and create the appropriate training material.
• Perform real time issue identification and resolution, including collaborating with other staff to actively “problems solve” and understand root causes of non-adherence to schedule.
• Create, maintain, adhere to and improve standards (5S and standard work) to improve quality, safety and efficiency.
• Continuous Improvement - Develop solutions to increase overall efficiency/ performance.
The main requirement is to have a good knowledge of GMP and have good written and verbal communication skills.
An advantage is to have experience in authoring documents previously