6 Month Contract
Pay rate £800.00 per day via Umbrella (inside IR35)
OT Cyber Architect
The OT Cyber Security Programme is looking for a an experienced Cyber Security Architect or SME to support with the development, design and implementation of the OT Cyber Security Controls into manufacturing, R&D as well as WREF facilities. This is a critical role and will require an experienced individual with the ability to provide guidance for OT Cyber Security designs, initiatives and risk reduction controls.
- OT cyber security experience, primarily at Purdue L3 and below
- Regulated industry experience, GxP.
- Experience of architecting / integration and secure design
- Background in Automation
- Cyber security of manufacturing automation / Industry 4.0
- Integration with IT Infrastructure
- Integration with Cloud & IIoT
- Intersection of cyber and safety
- Ability to validate designs for: OT risk assessments OT security risk assessment and OT vulnerability management & against frameworks such as NIST & IEC62443
- Experience in integrating an OT-IT SOC