£520 per day via umbrella
Why Consumer Health?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge, and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
The responsibilities of our Data Analysts include:
· To work as part of a cross functional scrum team providing business context and acting as a trusted advisor
· Connecting with key Business Partners, Subject Matter Experts, Product Owners and Developers to agree and document detailed design and acceptance criteria for both functional and non-functional requirements and project deliverables
· Working with the delivery team to align roadmap and delivery timeframes in line with the customer expectations and resource availability
· Apply best practice methods to investigate, analyse and document data requirements
· Work with a Product Owner and/or business stakeholders to prioritise features, identify process gaps & improvements based on business value and manage delivery by assisting with the product backlog, roadmap, and strategy
· Stay aware of market and industry trends to add value and innovation to the business
· Plan and participate in system testing activity and facilitate UAT and system training where required
· Support in architecting data solutions to ensure robust and scalable products that adhere to industry best practices
· Highlighting and sharing risks associated with plans and designs
Minimum Level of Job-related Experience
· Brilliant communicator with strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to guide group discussions and explain complex solutions
· Working knowledge of SAP systems and data
· Experience working with complex datasets and requirements related to ingredients, packaging and sustainability
· Experience translating business requirements into functional and non-functional system requirements and working with the team to produce high-level technical solutions
· Experience working in Agile and data development environments
· Strong analytical and process-based skills (e.g. process flow diagrams, business and process modelling, data analysis, etc)
· Strong technical data capabilities, including data modelling, SQL, Python (or other object-orientated programming)
· Experience of working with collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
· Experience working with, or familiarity with SAP data
· Data solution architecting to support the design and delivery of end-to-end data products
· Experience working in the Consumer Goods industry