Project Administrator / Coordinator
Contract until December 2022
Brentford / Remote
£21.41 Via Umbrella
My Client is looking for 5 Project Admin / Coordinators, with strong Administration skills, data entry skills, excellent attention to detail, good communication skills; oral and written.
Candidates should be able to take instructions from Senior team members and carry out required tasks which will mainly consist of submitting details on IT system, drafting documents and reviewing completed documentation & uploading to IT system, organising travel bookings (via GSK travel vendor), forwarding stakeholder queries to Senior team members
About the Global HCP/EE Engagement Hub:
The Global HCP/EE Hub is formed through several Regional Operations Centres and is an integral part of Commercial Practices with the objective to lead and provide HCP and External Expert Engagement subject matter expertise, supporting the delivery of Promotional and Non-Promotional external engagement programmes.
The HCP/EE Project Coordinator provides a service that is high priority in ensuring that GSK continues to comply with internal and external regulations that encompass compliant engagement of HCPs and External Experts. The role will be integral to the improvement of efficiencies in the Global HCP/EE Hub engagement processes and deliver consistent and compliant ways of working.
- Utilising existing systems tools and ways of working to enable effective, consistent and compliant delivery of HCP/EE Engagement
- Submitting allocated engagements onto existing IT system
- Ensuring specific core HCP/EE engagement processes are performed in accordance to SOPs, GSK Code of Practice, policies, guidance documents and local regulations
- Delivery of operational support services to support specific therapy aligned HCP/EE engagements for cross-border and above country sponsored activity as required
- Processing due diligence documentation e.g. COI forms, Agreements to forward to External Experts
- Ensuring completed due diligence documents are uploaded to existing IT system to support TOV capture
- Maintain documentation compliance and retention to required standards
- Assigning country regulated FMV fees for External Expert Engagements within existing IT system (where applicable)
- Maintaining External Engagement tracker and ensuring details are kept up to date
- Assisting in the delivery of level 1 quality framework (checklists) and support of QA audits (level 2-3).
- Ensuring customer queries are escalated to Senior Engagement Specialist in a timely manner
- Liaise with 3rd party Travel vendor to ensure HCP/EE travel requirements are forwarded in a timely manner and booked compliantly in line with GSK policy
- Higher education qualifications
- Highly developed IT skills
- Project Coordination experience.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Track record of success working in teams
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV