End of 2022
Brentford (Remote Working)
£530p/d via approved Umbrella
Are you highly self-motivated, forward-thinking who enjoys working on high volume projects as part of a team? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join and support the GSK UK Pharma business in its journey to becoming a more data driven organisation. To help the UK business deliver on this objective we are developing a reporting platform which brings together insights across all our promotional channels. Therefore, we are in search of an energetic and experienced project manager who has a proven track record in delivering through cross-functional teams whilst working at pace and with an agile mindset. .
Project Manager will be accountable for the delivery of the overall project which will include the delivery of key commercial reports, collaborating with internal customers, and working with our offshore team to create innovative reporting solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate first class inter-personal skills, have strong IT knowledge and at least two years’ experience in a Project Manager role.
Key responsibilities include the following:
• Contribute across all phases of GSK projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test).
• Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent, positive customer interaction and solution delivery.
• Take the responsibility for the delivery & acceleration of a new reporting solution, with support from the reporting manger.
• Analyse business requirements through the Reporting Manager.
• Collaborate with the Global/Regional teams to ensure alignment in the UK LOC.
• Develop and implement a comms plan.
• Partner with both on shore and offshore developers.
• Support with understanding training needs.
• Lead planning/team meetings.
• Project management experience.
• Experience using project management tools and techniques, including support of the PMO activities.
• Effective time management, ability to clearly identify priorities and manage multiple tasks
• Demonstrated matrix leadership, influencing, strong facilitation, stakeholder management, communication, and negotiation skills.
• This role requires a high degree of agility to function effectively in ambiguous and complex environments.
• Track record of building strong internal and external networks.
• Good communication skills, removing complexity and providing transparency.
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and database management skills.
• Experience working with Jira