6 Month Contract
Brentford / Hybrid role
Pay rate £16 per hour via PAYE
As part of an administrative team reporting to a team leader, you will be expected to provide comprehensive administrative support to multiple lawyers and professionals in the Legal & Compliance Department. May include but not limited to:
- Efficiently handle calendar management and schedule meetings/Smart Rooms in various geographies and time zones. Capability to assist with meeting set-up details and technology (Teams/WebEx, A/V, connectivity, projection, technical assistance).
- Assistance with coordination of ad-hoc global administrative-related tasks, departmental support and events (e.g. Face to Face team meeting support, data management, Legal & Compliance events).
- Book domestic and international travel through Concur, adhering to policies and guidelines (secure air, rail, hotel and cars as needed). Assist with travel documents (e.g., passports, visas, letters of entry) as needed.
- Triage and process multiple tasks such as invoice submission, matter information archiving and retrieval, document creation, etc.
- Manage a high volume workload proactively to a consistently high standard, by setting priorities, objectives and target dates.
- Practice continued development by participating in educational opportunities and projects.
- Accomplish organisational goals by accepting ownership for projects and tasks at hand while exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Collaborate with and contribute to Global Legal & Compliance Operations functions/meetings and team initatives.
- High School diploma with several years of relatable experience providing varied administrative support of increasing complexity.
- Expert in a broad range of computer skills necessary to support an in-house Legal & Compliance team, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams, Webex and the capacity to learn new software in a timely manner.
- Understands the needs of all relevant internal business clients and external contacts for the Legal & Compliance stakeholders and can work with them in a professional, service-oriented way.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with various departments globally and gain the confidence and cooperation of peers.
- Demonstrates flexibility to adjust to the ever-changing needs of the position, working with people at all Practices strategic thinking and problem solving in high pressure situations using a high degree of initiative and foresight without the need for specific direction.
- Shows a high degree of accountability and integrity when dealing with confidential matters.
- Adopts a highly flexible approach to work and can manage competing priorities and diverse routines of Legal & Compliance stakeholders while remaining resilient and calm.
- Demonstrates proficiency in interpersonal and communicational skills with the ability to interact in a highly professional manner.
- Knowledge of GSK and Legal & Compliance systems helpful (Workday, Concur, Fiori, Ascent and NetDocs).