Our client GSK, are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Programme Manager for a 6 month contract based fully remote.
To lead and deliver a portfolio(s) of cross-functional projects which delivers their functional objectives and targets, aligns to the overall strategy using an Agile methodology.
- To build, develop and drive delivery against each stage of the process underpinned by a team endorsed plan
- Assures the attainment of high-quality results as scheduled and within budget
- Group projects to identify clear work packages and appropriate delivery milestones for reporting & tracking.
- Maintain best practice in deliverable progress following consistent data processes, decision tracking, risks management, budgets etc
- Effective communication with program management & project stakeholders
- Monitor and maintain performance across project team members including any 3rd parties
- Negotiate solutions and address emergent issues
- Ensure all deliverables are fit for purpose by employing effective quality management approaches
- Report progress through agreed reporting mechanisms
The successful candidate will have a Cyber Security / Cloud / Technical background.
- Programme Management Competencies including ability to produce & maintain a project schedules and plans
- Ability to apply Agile, Scrum, Kanban practices and related tools as required
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and business acumen demonstrated through experience with negotiating, scope management, risk planning and mitigation strategies, interaction with key senior stakeholders
- Understanding of data / Technology related processes, quality practices and development lifecycles
- Experience of resource demand management aligned to project schedules
- Working knowledge of pro-active project risk management plus issue management and resolution
- Able to effectively interact with a broad range of people from business leaders to technical delivery teams/SMEs
- Able to Manage, motivate and maintain focus and of team towards delivery
- Proactive stakeholder management and communications
- Ability to negotiate, influence and hold team members to account as required for successful project delivery