Remote / Brentford
6 Month contract
My Client is looking for an experienced Medical Advisor for an initial 6 month contract. This position can be remote based with occasional on site days.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• Personally accountable for effective implementation of non-promotional external collaborative working projects in a compliant manner, to agreed timelines. Identify barriers to project implementation and take personal accountability to overcome these barriers to ensure excellent implementation.
• Take personal accountability for knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice, therapy area understanding, including the disease, medicines, and understanding of patient audit including clinical codes and associated legal requirements.
• Knowledge of the evolving NHS, processes that exist within it in order to ensure projects are implemented appropriately.
• Knowledge of compliance frameworks (e.g. ABPI, ABAC) is needed to ensure collaborative projects are compliant with local rules and regulations.
• Take personal ownership of own training & development to be fully compliant with the RPM designated training plan held on E Learning and to maintain the high level of knowledge required to operate in the role. Includes attending internal governance forums.
• Ensure full compliance of self with GSK ethical working policy, other GSK policies, health and safety requirements and UK regulatory and ABPI requirements.
• Accountable for team working in order to ethically deliver non-promotional external collaboration projects which are in compliance with the ABPI. Specific focus on ensuring clear separation between promotional and non promotional team working and adherence to promotion free windows when implementing a collaborative projects.
• No direct line management.
- APBI - essential
- Working knowledge of Respiratory Therapy Area
- Experience working on collaborative projects partnering with NHS service providers.
- Previous/current experience working with GSK
- Working effectively in matrix team environment
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV