Executive Recruitment Researcher
12 Month initial contract
Pay rate up to £300 per day via Umbrella or £229 per day PAYE inside IR35
Location: Brentford - Hybrid remote working
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: do more, feel better and live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a unique in-house executive search team fully dedicated to senior hires and succession planning. You will form a close partnership with the Executive search lead ( ESL) to ensure delivery of senior key talent to the business.
The executive researcher will be ambitious, inquisitive, creative and will be accountable for identifying and engaging suitable senior external physicians/R&D senior talent who will play a key role in developing medicines that will impact the lives of thousands of patients.
You will also develop comparative industry knowledge and provide critical competitive intelligence to ESLs and other key stakeholders across the business.
· Talent intelligence: Utilising your pre-search due diligence you will establish expectations of ESL and senior business leaders and inform the hiring process, utilising competitor market intelligence and insights gained to provide guidance on likely talent and availability in the market place, including any key compensation insights, as well as attractiveness of employee value proposition (EVP);
· Research strategy and execution: talent and competitor mapping and pipelining, through a variety of different methods (including internet sourcing, direct approaches and calls and sourcing from networks), with a focus on tracking top senior diverse talent potentially with niche skill-sets;
· Insights gathering from network and leveraging these to further increase the focus of the search;
· In partnership with the ESL, production of appropriately targeted briefs and research documents and client-ready progress reports, which reflect and leverage GSK’s employer branding and EVP;
· Data Quality: You will have a passion and focus on ensuring that all information gathered is captured in all relevant recruitment systems in a timely and accurate fashion, ensuring utmost compliance with GDPR and global privacy requirements;
· Experience in either a search firm as a researcher or internal direct-sourcing recruitment function, along with specific experience in sourcing physicians and/or R&D talent is a key requirement for this role;
· Excellent research experience, designing thorough sourcing strategies utilising advanced techniques and tools along with all appropriate social media and digital technologies, both for search and advertising;
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage comfortably with both internal senior business leaders and external senior key talent;
· Degree qualified;
In addition, the Executive Researcher will be/have:
· Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and in writing
· Consistently focused on providing the best candidate care
· Be professional, organised, and focused, with a good sense of humour
· A rigorous, methodical approach and excellent attention to detail
· High levels of tenacity and creativity and the ability to cope with unforeseen changes
· Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
· The ability to work effectively in teams, to share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback, and a willingness to learn from others
· Respectful, thoughtful, and non-hierarchical
· The ability to work well under pressure and deliver to a high-quality standard