Quality Development Analyst
£28p/h Max via Umbrella
To perform analytical testing work specialising in analytical method/instrumentation development and validation, non-routine API testing, analytical technology transfer, data integrity and pharmacopoeial compliance ensuring that work is performed to GMP and company standards. This will involve activities such as designing protocols and experimental plans, analysing samples, reviewing the work of others and writing reports with limited or no supervision.
Describe the key deliverables, specific duties, any specialist duties and the ongoing responsibilities of the role.
• Perform a range of analytical testing independently and accurately on raw materials, intermediates, APIs or other analytical samples including routine and non-routine testing and interpretation and execution of testing described in protocols.
• Author protocols and/or reports as directed by the Team Leader.
• Work collaboratively with others to ensure that all work for the team is completed on time and to the requisite GMP and safety standards.
• Peer review data generated by other laboratory staff and approve the data for onward communication
• Communicate effectively with customers and key stakeholders.
• Use laboratory IT systems (e.g. CDS, MERPS, KNEAT etc.) at an advanced user level, usually with permissions to approve transactions performed by other staff and provide support to these systems
• Contribute to the preparation of facilities for all Quality and EHS inspections. May lead or contribute to self-inspection.
• Be involved in the procurement, qualification and validation of new equipment, and the management of in-use analytical equpment.
• Hold additional responsibility by acting in an Admin position on analytical equipment and working compliantly to data integrity regulations (including audit trail review).