Brentford / Remote
Contract until November 2022
Up to £338 per day via umbrella
The Contracts Analyst will have day to day focus is commercial and contractual analysis and support services within Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices.
You will be responsible for:
· Develop specifications, analyze proposals (for both cost and service provision), negotiate (both costs and content) and execute contracts and contract amendments that are robust, timely add significant opportunity for value generation to the business while minimizing risk to CDMA.
· Ensure that all negotiation of contractual terms and conditions are based on approved GSK Master Services Agreement (MSA) and master templates, preparing new MSAs as needed.
· Liaise with functional groups to determind and define the scope of contract services required, suitability of suppliers, and identify and facilitate resolution of all business and legal issues.
· Responsible for ongoing contract management including Changes in Scope, Conflict resolution and Reconciliation to CDMA customers.
· Development of Investigator cost database across all Therapeutic areas.
To be considered you must have the following skills / competencies:
· 1 – 2 years experience within Contracts Analysis & Procurement
· Strong communication skills
· Strong Stakeholder Management
· Preferred Pharma / Medical experience