Senior Payroll Analyst
My Client is looking for 4 Payroll Analyst for an initial 6 month contract based in Brentford.
You will be responsible for End to end processing of monthly and yearly payroll processes for EMEA countries (Ideally more than 1 country expertise).
Ideal experience in Markets, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kenya, Portugal, Slovakia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Poland.
• Updating and maintaining payroll records (Joiners/Leavers/Changes) and payroll master data
• Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
• Process accurate and timely payroll monthly and yearly reporting (reporting with state authorities like Tax Office, statutory Pension, providing), providing input for Finance teams – monthly GL accounting data
• Process payroll related allowances and deductions, delivering yearly bonus and merit cycle,
• Importing/exporting payroll interface file & issue resolution,
• Processing of all variable wage components like hours, bonuses, provision, capture of holidays, etc.
• Standard evaluations like birthday, jubilee, family allowance, pension fund, employee stock option plans reporting and International assignees’ payroll (expatriates’ shadow payroll)
• Responsible for financial controls incl. SOX and operational controls maintained at a local country level,
• Responsible for all operational aspects in terms of vendor management in outsourced payroll environment including contractual performance management cycle with vendor (tracking KPI’s/issue escalation/monthly SLA meetings)
• Responsible for Continues Improvement within functional area of payroll process and embedding Employee Centric process changes into daily routine,
• Point of escalations for pay related employee related queries.
If you feel you would be suitable for the role, please send in your most up-to-date CV.