Senior Procurement Manager (Real Estate)
ASAP Start until end of September
Brentford (Remote Working)
£725p/d - £775p/d Max via Umbrella
The Manager, FC&L Procurement – Real Estate role operates in a complex, multi-stakeholder and cross-functional environment. This role is responsible for working with stakeholders to understand specifications, business requirements and ensure GSK is leveraging scale, enabling best in class partnerships with key suppliers and delivering quality outcomes for services in support of the GSK Real Estate portfolio. The primary stakeholder for the role is WREF/WRE.
The Regional Category Manager will lead efforts in the region with the following responsibilities:
· Drive category strategies for real estate to meet the business needs across a variety of asset types for all business units, with responsibility for agreed sub-categories (e.g. Flex Strategy).
· Create and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies for the real estate category to deliver agreed savings targets and other benefits that significantly impact GSK financial results.
· Deliver sustainable, long term savings opportunities by identifying and exploring all potential value levers.
· Partner with senior stakeholders in WREF/WRE to optimize the GSK global real estate portfolio to ensure benefit realization. WRE leads the negotiation of GSK real estate transactions. The successful candidate will lead the procurement of third-party consultancy services in support of those real estate transactions.
· Lead the development and management of the supply base for real estate services.
· Execute contract performance and governance as appropriate.
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience Required
· 5-8 years procurement experience
· Experience negotiating complex contracts for real estate or similar services that deliver savings and manage risk
· A proven ability to manage active commercial relationships with service providers
· Successful multi-year track record in delivering year on year value in a challenging economic climate
· Demonstrated ability to forge close business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Skilled negotiator adept at managing complex negotiations with both external and internal stakeholders
· Strong understanding of external environment & supplier relationship models