Junior Project Manager
12 Month Contract
Brentford / hybrid role
Pay rate £381 per day via Umbrella inside IR35
Working within the Strategy, Performance & Operations Directorate, the SFE Project Manager (PM) supports the SFE Manger to drive business performance and competitiveness across our UK Sales Teams. As our business grows, we need additional resource to support delivery and process improvement across new sales teams and therapy areas. You will support various productivity initiatives and SFE projects, including Customer Segmentation and Targeting, Activity Planning, territory management, sales team set up and KPI reporting.
Lead and support Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) programs and projects to achieve key business objectives including:
- Working with cross functional teams (e.g., Business Insights, Marketing), support the segmentation & targeting, activity planning and territory management/ sales force resourcing activities across UK Pharma
- Lead sales team set up for new sales teams across UK Pharma and aim to standardize ways of working within new teams. Provide a short period of hyper care to new teams as they launch.
- Lead segmentation and targeting activities for specific therapy areas, particularly focused on Specialized Medicine, Oncology and Vaccines. Work with regional teams and external companies to bring in best practice segmentation approaches for specialized teams/customers.
- Work to evolve SFE standardized processes to support new therapy area teams and sales teams.
- Support the reporting manager to deliver reports to new sales teams
- Work with Customer Experience (Omnichannel) team to evolve SFE to support new omnichannel activities and practices.
- Work with CRM Analyst to review Veeva CRM regular process to drive efficiencies and standardization where possible. Support offshoring of regular activities to Veeva support team.
· Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
· Good understanding of pharmaceutical sales and marketing processes
· Strong project management skills and comfortable leading matrix teams
· Self-starter, with a drive to deliver results
· Good influencing and engagement
· Good analytical skills, with a drive to use data to solve business problems
· Ability to prioritise effectively
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Curiosity: Interest in taking a wider perspective of industry trends to challenge and improve existing SFE processes
· Previous SFE experience
· Experience working in specialized pharmaceutical therapy areas, Vaccines or Oncology
· Veeva CRM experience