Brentford / Remote
Up to £775 per day via umbrella
Does leading, coaching and motivating a team to drive business and improve and promote quality excite you? If so, this could be the perfect fit for your career.
As the PMO - GSK TSA you will design and execute the GSK and Haleon Transition Services Agreement (“TSA”) according to business needs and design and implement the governance to ensure the TSA is successfully executed.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Create dashboards and report on key metrics the status of delivery of agreed TSA’s
- End to end oversight of TSA service delivery and exit tracking
- Implement and manage the TSA governance, issue resolution, performance tracking and change control processes
- Organize and coordinate with the functional teams continued service delivery until the planned exit
- Support the vision and deploy the exit plans in collaboration with the functional teams to ensure both short- and long-term needs are met and aligned with the business and senior management
- Work across boundaries to ensure continued alignment with GSK and Haleon delivery of the TSA’s and optimise any interface with business partners
- Track and monitor any risks and opportunities to TSA delivery and exits
- Coordinate with the finance teams as necessary to support the validation of the financial impacts of TSA risks and opportunities and invoicing/Change requests
- Support and provide ad hoc expertise on the execution of the TSA
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing delivery of TSA’s or complex projects involving third parties (2 years or more)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Pharmaceutical and/or Consumer Health experience
- Financial planning, partnering or services experience
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to work cross-functionally and use networks throughout GSK
- Capacity to adapt priorities, organization and promote change management
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and presentation skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.