12 Month initial contract
£13 per hour
This role is based on providing microbiology support for the delivery of new product development, expert claims and technical capability development contributing to the growth of our Consumer Health business. The role requires effective teamwork, collaborating with cross functional experts such as New Product Research, New Product Development, Regulatory Affairs and external microbiology testing/academic partners.
· Appropriately manage Microbiology projects and tasks ensuring work is conducted in accordance with Regulatory, Quality and EHS compliance.
· Utilize good project management skills (leadership, communication, teamwork) along with Microbiology expertise to understand key project objectives & requirements enabling the development and implementation of appropriate strategies, whilst managing priorities and keeping key business stake holders informed.
· Develop test plans in accordance with good scientific principles and Design of Experiments (DoE) to delivery ‘Trusted Science’ data packages.
· Build Microbiology capabilities internally and externally to generate claim support data and visualization tools demonstrating the benefits of our products to Health Care Professionals and consumers.
· Ensure Microbiological work is always performed following good scientific practice, GMP and in accordance with written procedures.
BSc in Microbiology/Biomedical or Life sciences, Pharmaceutical sciences
Job related experience
· Experience in Health Care (preferably Oral Health) or related industry e.g. Cosmetics
· Experience in biofilms would be advantageous though not essential.