Talent Programme Lead
Brentford / Remote
12 months – 3 days pw
My client is looking for a Global Finance Talent Programme Lead, for a 12-month maternity cover, based in Brentford with remote working available.
This role will be responsible for managing Global Talent Programmes in Finance, with focus on the following areas:
Finance talent development programmes focused on I&D:
· Management of the LEAD programme (for GSK UK based women)
o Program management, running steerco meetings, supporting events and related initiatives
o Link and follow up with the UK talent board sponsors
· Management of GSK Unlocked (for socially diverse university students)
o Program design and management with Arrival Education
o Recruitment of GSK internal coaches
o Hosting and running presentation and coaching sessions with participants
Graduate and postgraduate programmes: FLP Finance and Esprit Finance (primarily Esprit)
· Defining strategic direction of the global talent programmes in Finance, with focus on Esprit and FLPs.
· Stakeholders engagement with FLT and other stakeholders to support delivery of the programmes in meaningful and valuable way to the function.
· Managing demand plan, recruitment and on boarding of the Programme participants.
This includes managing MBA internships that are strategic pipeline to MBA talent programmes
· Partnering with CoEs relevant for the programmes to ensure we follow GSK’s standards and expectations. This can include teams such as Mobility, Reward etc…
· Engage and support Programme participants and Line Managers through Check Ins. This includes coaching and mentoring.
· Facilitating performance reviews and talent reviews if needed, still keeping Line Managers accountable.
· Development interventions design and set up for programme participants, such as:
o Development interventions for Esprit Associates (annual conference)
o Development interventions for FLPs (Induction week y1 and Offboarding preparation y3)
· Identifying and allocating rotations to enable Programme Participants to rotate during the programme by identifying and allocating meaningful rotations to support breath of development. This includes engagement with stakeholders to identify opportunities as well as leading Talent Teams for Esprit programme.
· Vendor management – managing vendors assigned to deliver certain interventions
· Budget management of Esprit and FLP budget
· FLP Salary management for FLPs related to CIMA success
Experience and Requirements:
· Strong communicator with the ability to work with and influence senior Global Finance and HR stakeholders
· Experience leading GSK talent management and/or development initiatives
· Experience of working with Talent Programmes and recruitment
· High cultural sensitivity. Comfortable with the complexity which arises from multiple stakeholders in a constantly changing mixture of locations and finance transformation
· Managing projects with cross functional teams
· Budget management experience
· Event management
The role requires entrepreneurial/self-starter attitude, coupled with project management and strong stakeholder’s management. Passion for people development is essential!