12 Month Initial Contract - Extension likely
Remote working, UK
Pay rate up to £28 per hour via Umbrella or £21 per hour PAYE - Inside IR35
Are you looking for a fast-paced administrative role that supports senior leadership in GSK’s Global Support Functions Tech team? If so, this Executive Assistant role could be an exciting opportunity to explore.
As a member of the Global Support Functions (GSF) Tech team, you will provide administrative support to four senior directors on the GSF Tech LT.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following….
- Regular interaction with senior leaders across the Global Functions, Tech, various GSK Business Units and our GSK partners
- Full schedule management and coordination, supporting multiple senior leaders with complex and busy diaries
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, process expense reports and reconcile AMEX accounts accurately and promptly.
- Assist in organizing meetings/events and prepare any necessary documents.
- Ensure that matters are handled as needed and exercise judgment in bringing time-sensitive matters to the supervisor's attention.
- Exercise judgment and act independently while handling administrative details.
- Take action during manager’s absence and use initiative and judgment to see that the matters requiring attention are referred to delegates
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Administrative experience supporting Senior Leadership positions, in additional to supporting multiple people at leadership and management levels.
- MS Outlook Skills including setting up meetings/virtual meetings
- Experience of Concur
- Experience raising Purchase Orders
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Highly skilled in the use of GSK systems for expense reporting, travel management, internal meetings, contract preparation and management
- Proficient computer skills, including expertise using Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Share Point, Teams)
- Knowledge of GSK organization.
- Demonstrated experience in making decisions and showing initiative.
- Problem solving skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness