Data Quality Lead
Pay: up to £80/h (Inside IR35 - via Umbrella ONLY)
This role provides expert support ensuring the development, implementation and timely availability of consistent, high quality scientific data standards deliverables supporting the acquisition, analysis and reporting of scientific data.
- Lead and contribute to scientific data standards definition, implementation and support within BPDS including the development and maintenance of associated metadata, documents, business rules and guidelines where applicable
- In collaboration with representatives across disciplines in R&D and PSC, ensure the accurate translation of scientific and analytical requirements into efficient, compliant standards spanning the full asset lifecycle, including measurement and communication on the value of standardisation
- Act as an expert consultant providing scientific data standards input to all relevant areas including; electronic data capture, metadata management and/or other scientific data management or analysis data systems
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships and act as subject matter expert (SME) for BPDS providing support, consultation and training to end users and SME networks on implementation of standards and related tools on CMC programs
- Maintain up-to-date, expert knowledge of relevant technologies (electronic data capture software languages, applications etc.), industry standards (e.g. IDMP, S88, AnIML etc.) and regulatory guidelines
- Partner with R&D Tech and central data groups to ensure that data standards and data models support the use and transformation of data (including associated metadata) including harmonisation of data curation workflows and adoption of standards in analytics tools
- May represent GSK within industry wide associations and working groups; contributing to regulatory guidelines, industry practices and professional standards development organizations such as Allotrope and Pistoia
- As needed, act as a scientific standards representative supporting data standards governance, process improvement initiatives and/or other projects.
Key Skills required:
Life Sciences and Data Management experience
Scientific experience would be preferable