Position: Scrum Master
Pay Rate: £664.18 Per Day / Via Umbrella / Inside IR35
LOA: 3 Months
• Enabling the organization’s new way of working, modelling behaviours to support the organization’s transformation to a new way of working and actively creating and maintaining the culture within the team based on the organization and Agile leadership behaviours.
• Working with teams to embed and reinforce Agile practices and behaviours by facilitating sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives and other Agile ceremonies and providing constructive feedback to team members to help drive Agile maturity.
• Helping your Product Manager to manage and prioritize work through the backlog by reviewing and managing backlog items to ensure the latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate and ensuring work is appropriately balanced across team members and that all work is captured within the backlog.
• Tracking team output through dashboards and other reporting systems by maintaining and updating team process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and transparent communications to Product Owner, Product Manager and other stakeholders and creating burn-down charts to measure team output over time.
• Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of the team by engaging with Agile Coaches to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices and observing and engaging with individual team members to identify opportunities to improve Agile performance