Programme Manager - Cybersecurity
Brentford / Remote
Until June 2022
To lead and deliver a portfolio(s) of cross-functional projects which delivers their functional objectives and targets, aligns to the overall strategy using an Agile methodology.
- To build, develop and drive delivery against each stage of the process underpinned by a team endorsed plan
- Assures the attainment of high-quality results as scheduled and within budget
- Group projects to identify clear work packages and appropriate delivery milestones for reporting & tracking.
- Maintain best practice in deliverable progress following consistent data processes, decision tracking, risks management, budgets etc
- Effective communication with program management & project stakeholders
- Monitor and maintain performance across project team members including any 3rd parties
- Negotiate solutions and address emergent issues
- Ensure all deliverables are fit for purpose by employing effective quality management approaches
- Report progress through agreed reporting mechanisms
- Programme Management Competencies including, ability to produce & maintain a project schedules and plans.
- Cyber Security / Cloud / Technical background.
- Ability to apply Agile, Scrum, Kanban practices and related tools as required.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and business acumen demonstrated through experience with negotiating, scope management, risk planning and mitigation strategies, interaction with key senior stakeholders.
- Understanding of data / Technology related processes, quality practices and development lifecycles.
- Experience of resource demand management aligned to project schedules.
- Working knowledge of pro-active project risk management plus issue management and resolution.
- Able to effectively interact with a broad range of people from business leaders to technical delivery teams/SMEs.
- Able to Manage, motivate and maintain focus and of team towards delivery.
- Proactive stakeholder management and communications.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and hold team members to account as required for successful project delivery.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply with your most up to date CV