Product Expert (Corporate Secretariat, Communications & Government Affairs)
GSK House, Brentford
Contract until Dec 2022
Pay: up to £449 per day (Inside IR35 – via Umbrella ONLY)
In GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to create a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% single-minded focus on everyday health. We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to manage their own health and wellbeing and to take care of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special.
The Product Expert is accountable for business & technical analysis for products within the respective domain. As part of the persistent product development team, they are accountable for technical deliverables and ensuring sound architectural setup of products. The Product Expert will work closely with the Corporate Secretariat and CGA teams to ensure proper technical design, implementation and support for Tech solutions in alignment with strategies for Corporate Secretariat and Corporate Communications. The role will report directly to the Product Manager, Corporate based in Poznan.
Corporate Secretariat manages all of the legal entities globally across GSK, the Board of Directors meetings and board packs, insider project information and share dealing transactions executed by executives. Corporate Communications manages all of the internal communications to ensure that GSK employees and complementary workers have fast and easy access to relevant, personalised and timely news across GSK.
The Product Expert will provide technical guidance and advice to Product Managers as part of solutions-fit and options assessment (Viability, Desirability, Feasibility) with a focus on feasibility- for example can the user-story/problem statement be technically achieved. They will need technical expertise in the areas specific to the product domain they are working. They will also be accountable for technical artefacts such as systems requirements, solutions design and security & privacy reviews.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 3-5 years relevant (e.g. R&D, Commercial, Corporate, GMS) experience in major global Tech organization
- Tech Analysis, Systems Analyst.
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc).
- Corporate Secretariat: knowledge of legal entity management, board management, and other corporate secretariat systems
- Corporate Communications: Knowledge of news delivery systems and integration with other GSK collaboration tools such as Workplace and ConnectGSK.
- Knowledge of GxP systems and processes. Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI.
- Knowledge of Microsoft HyperV virtualization platform
- Cisco Network/Firewall hardware devices
- Operation Technology special function network architecture
- Knowledge of SQL queries/reporting
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server database administration