Data Analyst / PM
12 month contract
GSK are looking for an experienced professional with a strong background in Data Analysis and Insights, along with experience in Project Management.
The larger part of this role is Data analysis and insights, with Project Management being the Second part of the day-to-day. The projects are focused on changes which will reduce GSK’s emission to achieve our Sustainability Ambitions.
This person will be Dealing with Ambiguity, cross functional teams with frequent changes and re-planning.
• Understands the benchmark definitions and metrics for the scope and plan for the successful delivery of the sustainability programme (R)
• Develops, manages and reports all required metrics reporting, KPI’s and waterfall charts. (R)
• Works with the PSC Sustainability business lead to learn any scope changes which will affect the sustainability reduction requirements (R)
• Gathers data from other parts of the business and projects and programmes affecting the PSC Sustainability programme i.e. portfolio rationalisation programme, NPI, divestments and mergers and acquisitions (R)
• Design processes to update the data and reporting required for the programme, and communicates these to the stakeholders in the process.(A)
• Analyses data and develops methods for supporting and informing with the design of the deployment plan and therefore the financial ROI. (R)
• Analyses data and numbers to formulate potential scenarios. (R)
• Provides data and reports to the PSC Sustainability Director for liaison with other business areas. (R)
• Ensures programme planners are informed of all changes in metrics data which will impact on the plan for deployment (A)
• Ensures that the Programme Director is up to date on the current status of metrics reporting (KPI’s, Warerfall charts etc.) versus the baseline position.(A)
• Act as liaison between assigned workstreams and programme to ensure governance is in place and in use.
• Support assigned workstream with developing, reporting and maintaining the required project plans to ensure successful delivery of targets.
• Produces monthly reports for programme management (R)
• Subject Matter Expert in Excel, Power BI and other reporting tools (R)
• Providing support to the PMO lead and programme in adhoc tasks (R)