Position: Technology Domain Specialist
Pay Rate: £615.87 Per Day / Umbrella / Inside IR35
Location: Brentford ( ad hoc WFH )
LOA: 1 Year
GSK has acquired the consumer health business of Pfizer (announced Q4 2018) to create a combined consumer health joint venture business. An intent has been announced to separate and list (spin) the Consumer Health (CH) JV within 3 years of JV close (Aug 2019). The spin will require the JV to operate as a standalone business involving the separation of many processes and systems shared with GSK. As a result of this a full CH Tech organisation to support the separated Business, Systems and Processes is required with development of new roles, as well as a change in scope and responsibility of existing roles.
• This role is to support the transition of technology for the Consumer Health Separation.
• As a Lead Architect for Document Management & SIAM you will be a senior member of the team responsible for delivering Document Management & modern digital workplace services to colleagues across our Consumer Healthcare Business. The role has a truly global scope and is accountable for the effective, reliable, and efficient delivery and operation of a selection of Document Management products and SIAM capabilities to support the daily operation of the Consumer Business.
• You will own and lead strategic relationships with global partners; both in product and service.
• You should be familiar with a breadth of technologies related to Document Management so you can lead from a position of technical authority. Using a product mindset and experience in deploying modern end user compute at scale, you will be responsible for deploying and operating a natively modern and world leading suite of capabilities to help accelerate and grow the business.
• You will define strategy, architecture and lead high-level design across a portfolio of Adobe Document & Creative Cloud, Adobe Sign Print (Ricoh), eFax and next generation Cloud File Shares and support the integration of SIAM capability across Digital Workplace
• You will provide expertise creating the design, configuration and management of all corporate end user tech and associated supporting management services, and retain accountability of implementation, securing upgrading and the continuous improvement of all aspects through strategic outsourced providers.
• You will embed an automated-by-default and software defined methodology and expect to deliver business value at high frequency.
• You will naturally & seamlessly partner with security and product teams to maximise the value delivered.
· Be responsible globally for the delivery and operation of a selection of Document Management products and/or SIAM capabilities which will be optimised for scalability, resilience, capacity & cost.
· Own and manage Document Management solution architecture roadmaps and blueprints, defining and delivering an on-going continuous improvement and maintenance programme.
· Lead a globally distributed team of specialist domain engineers & partners, from a position of technical authority.
· Lead the implementation of an agile & forward-looking set of products and processes to give the company high quality, flexible and always up-to-date compute services.
· Ensuring the performance, availability, scalability, agility of and connectivity to new GSK CH cloud solutions for all EUC devices.
· Drive a leading technology mindset including automation-by-default, software defined and take all opportunities to leverage infrastructure technology to deliver business value at high frequency.
· Be accountable for the execution of operational budget for delivery of Document Management
· Follow product management best practices with customer & consumer value at the heart of robust design & implementation decisions, to facilitate and drive a growth mindset.
Minimum Level of Education:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, other relevant