Ensure construction safety & quality compliance in engineering activities on site. Ensure Site compliance with relevant industry legislation and GSK Engineering standards
· Engineering safety compliance and quality assurance
· Engineering training delivery
· Co-ordinator for safety and quality self-inspections, engineering alerts
· Production of key performance metrics
· Asbestos management
· COSHH assessments
· CDM compliance
· Engineering audit preparation
· Ensuring GSK technical/GESs are applied in engineering
· HAVS monitoring and control
Other Related Skills:
· Working knowledge of Primary Supply Standard Engineering Practices (PMSEPs) & Global Engineering
· Standards (GESs) relating to construction safety and engineering quality compliance
· Working knowledge of the Plant Modification and change over procedures
· Proven experience of engineering or construction management within Primary Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
· Knowledge of cGMP and QMS.
· Ability to develop clear plans and programmes,
· Good understanding of processes and equipment used in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
· Sound knowledge and understanding of appropriate standards and procedures with regards to Quality, GMP, Validation, Safety, Environment and Engineering Design.
· Computer literate and competent in the use of desktop office products as well as other company business systems.
· Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
· Be able to influence those where there is no line management authority.
· Analytical, numerate and able to assimilate new data.
· Energetic, goal orientated, flexible, pragmatic and a self-starter with time management skills.