Contract until July 2022
Remote / Brentford
Up to £700 per day umbrella
To deliver the agreed communication strategy and plan for the CH P&S Separation programme for the GP&T workstream in conjunction with and as part of the overall Consumer P&S Separation programme.
Area of Responsibility:
The role of the Consumer P&S GP&T Communications Lead is to support the successful implementation of the programme by
- Managing the agreed internal stakeholder plan across GP&T programme teams
- Delivering the agreed workstream communication strategy and plan for Consumer Healthcare Separtion programme
- Working directly with the Business Change Lead and GP&T leaders to plan, draft and cascade key messages to internal teams via agreed channels.
- Developing the GP&T Communications plan and Calendar
- Management of communication network across functions
- Measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of communications, and applying continuous improvement principles where appropriate
- Development of all communications and engagement expertise, as required
- Contributing best practice communication principles and templates to support inter-team communication
- Managing the GP&T team identity, Workplace, group mailbox and key messages
Risks & Impact:
This role ensures that communications for GP&T teams across GSK are timely, accurate, consistent, and are delivered in a professional manner which supports all stakeholders and audiences impacted by and involved in implementation.
This role is also key to building the credibility of the Consumer P&S Separation Programme as a whole, and securing acceptance and buy-in from stakeholders and audiences
Experiences and qualifications - Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of presentation skills and multi-media communication material development skills
- Proven experience (3-5 years) managing internal communications and change activity, preferably in dynamic SAP project environments
- Strong influencing skills across a wide range of stakeholders at various levels in the organization
- Effective in an environment with tight deadlines, finite resource and uncertainty
- Facilitation skills — both large and small group
- Stakeholder management
Experiences and qualifications- Preferred
- Involvement in multi-country rollouts of large change projects preferred. Finance/ Supply Chain and ERP experience preferred.
- Experience in the Finance, HR or Communications function in the local market (Consumer preferably)
- Exposure to working with structured comms management methodologies and toolsets
- Basic Project Management skills