Senior Brand Manager
GSK House, Brentford
10 Month Contract
Pay: up to £262/d (PAYE ONLY)
Who Are We - GSK?
Minimum 5 years’ experience required for this position
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
- Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
- Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
These responsibilities include some of the following:
- To deliver sales, share, profit, GM% and brand equity at least in line with plan
- Appropriate to brand prioritization, with support from the Category Marketing Manager/Marketing lead to develop the strategy of the brand, identify growth audiences and develop plans to drive penetration with the growth audiences. This should include thinking on how the plans grow category and brand using expert, shopper, consumer and across multiple trade channels
- Responsible for development and implementation of holistic and connected media/activation plans in GB&I, ensuring a deep understanding of audience and consumer to reach.
- To work with sales, Net Revenue Management, finance, supply, communications, shopper and expert teams to ensure a seamless, end to end brand program is being implemented.
- Lead brand digital activity – including website updates, content creation & deployment, ecommerce strategy and communication assets
- Own the GBI CCC and Brand Plans/Strategy and to input and shape the consensus forecast
- Working with the cross functional team & agency network, implement/adapt and if necessary, create assets and execute brilliantly
- To manage and deploy A&P spend with maximum accuracy and efficiency
- To be aware of category, brand and competitive landscape and performance and to lead response if required.
- Ensure in-year course correction if required on the brand.
- Ensure local insights are mined and used to develop and ideate the innovation pipeline with the BU and Global teams, while fulfilling GBI needs.
- Systematically reviews multiple data sources to track category, brand and competitor performances, proactively recommending course correction activities if required.
- Use influence to gain support for key brand initiatives internally and externally e.g. project approvals, trade discussions
- To share opportunities and best practice with Ireland activation team and the BU.