Job description Posted 05 January 2022
£14 Per Hour, PAYE
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Testing and performing batch usage decisions on incoming deliveries prior to production use.
- Writing and checking of methods and SOP’s.
- To give support to other team members.
- Document deviations from procedures and processes using appropriate notifications.
- Artwork discrepancies.
- Performing component inspections.
- Assisting with validation.
- Support NPI project activity, troubleshooting, project meetings; and assisting with new component introduction.
- Use appropriate IT systems.
- Reviewing maintenance routines and LEFs.
- Arrange external testing for 3rd party labs, arranging quotations and raising purchase orders.
- Working with Logistics and production areas to ensure the components are in line with the production requirements.
- Filing and archiving of documentation.
Responsibilities applicable to all roles at Barnard Castle site:
- To work as a flexible and motivated member of the team.
- To follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Standards of Work (SW) applicable and in which the individual has been trained.
- To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and to report any quality issues.
- To act in a safe manner, always (in compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act, and all other relevant legislation) and to use GSK safety reporting systems to highlight potential hazards.
- To remain up to date with all training requirements (both ‘classroom’ courses and computer- based training through the ‘My Learning’ internal platform).
- To take part in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to highlight improvements to equipment and processes.
- To take part in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) processes.
Minimum Level of Education Required
- 5 GCSE’s.