GSK, Barnard Castle
Initial 6 Month Contract
Pay rate up to £17.50 per hour PAYE
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
- Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
- Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
Job Specific Responsibilities:
· Perform analyses as required by the business.
· Enter data onto company computer systems.
· Checking colleagues’ work for accuracy.
· Work in a compliant manner and ensure compliance with GxP and Health and Safety legislation.
· Perform equipment performance checks/calibration.
· Create, review and update laboratory documentation as required.
· May write stability reports or technically review the content of stability reports.
· Relevant BSc degree or 2 years’ experience working in a GxP laboratory
· Able to work well as part of a team
· Good communication, attention to detail and IT skills