GSK House, Brentford (TW8) – hybrid remote working
6 Month Contract
Pay: up to £710 per day (Inside IR35 – via umbrella ONLY)
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
- Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
- Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
The responsibilities of our data Business Analyst are to work as part of a cross functional scrum teams providing business context and act as a trusted advisor:
- Connecting with key business partners and Product Owners to agree and document detailed design and acceptance criteria for both functional and non-functional requirements and project deliverables.
- Working with the delivery team to align roadmap and delivery timeframes in line with the customer expectations and resource availability.
- Apply best practice methods to investigate, analyse and document the business in terms of business functions, processes and data.
- Functional Specification Documents, User Stories (in BDD format), change requests and screen and interface design.
- Work with Product Owner and/or business stakeholders to prioritise features, identify process gaps & improvements based on business value and manage delivery by assisting with the product backlog, roadmap and strategy.
- Lead the facilitation of engaging business workshops & interviews with stakeholders from board level to frontline staff.
- Stay aware of market and industry trends to add value and innovation to the business.
- Engage in multiple projects simultaneously as well as all agile ceremonies.
- Plan and participate in system testing activity and facilitate UAT and system training where required.
- Supports scoping and estimation of effort for each user story added to the Product backlog.
- Highlighting and sharing risks associated with plans and designs.
- Be able to understand architecture, technical complexities, have no problem updating technical documents and be comfortable with attending calls with other platforms where the requirements and scope are fairly low-level technical changes.