Pay rate up to £103.85 per day PAYE (Circa £27,000 per annum)
8 Month initial contract
We have a challenging and inspiring mission: to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In the heart of rural Teesdale, the site at Barnard Castle is a key member of the Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS) organisation producing some of the world’s leading dermatological, sterile, inhaled and oral medicines for a wide range of diseases.
The purpose of the role is to create documents for the Zinnat Supply Chain site to high standards working with the relevant SME's across the business
The duties of the role will include:
• Create and replace key documents currently shared across 2 sites using VQD Veeva Quality Document system.
• Work with the area experts to ensure the documents are accurate and reflect the ways of working for Zinnat Supply Chain.
• Ensure documents are created in line with the site standards.
• Work with the Learning and Development team to ensure the document are within the correct training plans for site staff.
• Monitor and report activity against agreed measures and KPIs.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong IT skills
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Personal accountability
• Strong team working ethic