Governance, Risk & Compliance Manager – Consumer Separation
Initial Contract until end of April 2022
Pay rate up to £520 per day via Umbrella inside IR35
What is the purpose of this role?
· The Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager will support the GSK Tech organisation to separate in a controlled and compliant manner. They will be an agile, collaborative, responsive partner to GSK Tech and practice good judgment and pragmatism to enable delivery at speed.
· Ability and experience to understand processes and identify key risks and controls
· Significant experience in designing, implementing and assessing controls to ensure they are operating effectively.
· In-depth knowledge of risks and controls management
· Experience of working with third-parties, including off-shore suppliers, to ensure activities are delivered in accordance with Quality Standards
· Excellent communication skills, business writing, presentation skills, and influencing skills
· Must be confident in stakeholder interactions
· Strong negotiation, facilitation and networking skills
· Experience working in virtual teams across multiple time zones
· Demonstrable experience in delivering IT quality risk & compliance education
· Possess high learning agility, pragmatism and good judgment
· Ability to handle fast paced, multi-task environment
· Relevant certifications e.g., CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control), CGEIT (Governance of Enterprise IT)
· Understanding of quality management systems (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ITMS) and how a business unit deploys this methodology
· Good understanding of GSK Policies, standards and processes or industry best practices as they relate to IT
· Experience of operating in an international environment with tact, diplomacy and cultural sensitivity
· Experience in interpreting policies, procedures and processes for ensuring compliance
· Experience working in Technology within the fast-moving consumer goods and pharmaceutical industry with experience in risk management and compliance
· Experience with agile software development processes
The role will not require travel and will be based in West London