GSK Weybridge (Hybrid Remote Working Initially)
9 Month Contract
Pay: up to £377 per day (Inside IR35 – Umbrella ONLY)
As a Global Expert Insights Manager, you are responsible for delivering global performance measurement programs for Expert sales and marketing across CH categories. You manage the provision of “lag” data, metrics and KPIs that inform future programs and development for the global Expert function across content, channels & conversion and tech solutions. You support decision-making in the global and local Expert leadership teams by ensuring the quality of measurement.
The Expert Insights Manager also plays a supporting role in the ongoing transformation of the overall Insights function by championing strong capabilities in the area of Expert performance measurement and linking analytics and insight.
Support Strategy and business growth
- Own a basic understanding of the business environment for the 4 consumer health categories and the Expert strategy for each.
- Support the development of strategic expert foundations including Expert Recommendation Journeys and expert task maps by ensuring timely, comprehensive and excellent quality performance insight is available for Expert teams.
- Identify opportunities to transfer performance learnings across expert audiences, Consumer Healthcare categories and programs – signalling potential synergies and learnings across categories, brands or markets.
- Champion expert audiences and expert obsession across the organisation. Support the management and activation of Expert Obsession programs
Support Performance Focus
- Lead the day-to-day management of research agencies to provide the overall Expert performance measurement program delivery, quality and necessary clarity of interpretation of data, depth of learning and additional analytics as required, to drive Expert strategy and tactics.
- Enhance the global-to-local connection in the performance measurement area, working in close partnership with the Expert Activation & Capability team to do this.
- Recommend opportunities to strengthen or adapt performance measurement approaches based on changing business needs or new methods available, to better deliver insights.
- Partner with stakeholders within Expert BIA and across the global Expert organisation to identify performance measurement requirements across content, channel & conversion and tech initiatives
- Support data integration and change management programs in the Expert performance measurement space
- Propose supporting initiatives or research frameworks to complement standardised quantitative measurement programs, to better drive activation of Expert programs
Support transformation of the Insights function
- Develop, with support, learning and capability programs for Expert performance measurement for the CBIA and Expert organisations. Ensure digital self-service methods are available, scale-able and supported.
- Partner with Expert analytics, data transformation and Expert tech functions to integrate performance measurement data in reporting tools, driving visibility and access to data and improved connections between data sources.
- Participate in learning & development programs at a cross-category level and beyond.
- Build CBIA capability in leveraging measurement tools to drive expert growth opportunities at category & brand level
- A minimum of a BA degree
- Excellent English spoken & written, additional languages a plus
- Proven experience in managing large quantitative Insights and/or analytics projects,
- Demonstrable project management skills and some experience of working with data analytics, even in the context of quantitative ad hoc projects
- Previous insights experience of healthcare / healthcare professionals a plus but not essential
- International OTC / FMCG experience gained either on client- or agency-side
- Experience of and ability to work in a dynamic business context with rapidly changing information and priorities
- Hands-on experience with a range of learning/ insight methodologies incl. through data analytics, digital methods and tracking studies preferred
- Experience of working across multiple markets and cultures through in-market and regional or global roles.
- Proven track record of consistent high performance and delivery.
- Confident style with excellent interpersonal and communication (written + oral) skills.
- Self-starter, able to work effectively with limited oversight.
- Some business acumen with strong examples of reporting findings in action-oriented way, relevant to business needs
- Experience managing multi-country, complex tracking studies or data sets
- Experience working with cross-functional regional or global teams.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver under tight timelines with rigor and quality.
- Utilise multi source information in a fast-moving environment.