Health economics support
Remote working, UK
Initial 6 Month contract - possibility to extend
Up to £785 per day via Umbrella inside IR35
Health Economics support for the Zoster Vaccine asset
Mission for 6 months (can be extended), from Dec 2021/Jan 2022.
The mission of the Health Economics Support in the Vaccines Value Evidence team is a global role supporting the team members for specific tasks as well as potentially leading the implementation of targeted projects.
In line with the CW Clinical_Health Economics Support role description, the mission for this contingent worker (CW) would include evidence generation and modelling activities.
Several Zoster specific Excel models for Cost-Effectiveness and Budget Impact have been developed.
The mission for this contingent worker (CW) would include understanding the needs of the regions/ countries towards reimbursement of vaccine, accordingly, support the adaptations of the health economic models, project management and potentially publish the results as appropriate.
The mission includes identifying/review of the model inputs for basecase and sensitivity analysis, QC and documentation of models developed by LOCs/regions, specific slide deck formulation for country support materials (such as value dossiers, outcomes of health economic models, etc.) and may involve organization of potential webinars, trainings accordingly on specific topics.
In addition, the mission potentially includes shorter term tasks to support the ongoing process or initiate targeted input data searches based on literature reviews (systematic and targeted), support in the design of real world evidence studies, and review of real-world database study analyses reports.
The role is targeted for a senior Health Economists (more than 5-8 years experience), experience in evidence generation and confidence with programming in EXCEL VBA.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
• Understand the needs and pathway in countries towards reimbursement of vaccines
• Guide GSK colleagues in countries in adaptation of the health economic models required by the countries
• Make sure that no errors/changes have been introduced to the core model structure during model adaptation
• Management and coordination with the country colleagues in accordance with priority setting
• Management or development of other supporting materials (Toolkits, Slidedecks, Access Dossiers, etc),
• Project Management of health economics model adaptations (in collaboration with regional project manager):
o Obtaining required internal approvals as per the GSK process
o Reviewing interim results and reports
o Reviewing final report and associated slide deck as needed;
• Development of publication/poster potentially in collaboration with Key Internal and External Experts