Pharmacovigilance Separation Project Support
6 Month initial Contract
Pay rate up to £59 per hour via Umbrella inside IR35
Brentford, London - Flexible remote working available
As part of the Future Ready Program, GSK is preparing to separate the Consumer Health Business from its Biopharma organisation forming into 2 separate companies in July 2022, as New GSK and New Consumer Health Company yet to be named. The Pharmacovigilance Function has previously operated mainly at enterprise level with some activities being done by specific Consumer Health Safety staff. The PV Separation Project aim to disentangle all CH PV activities from the Biopharma PV team with the goal to stand up an independent CH PV Safety Organisation by July 2022. This includes formation of new Central Consumer Safety (CS) organisation.
There is an opportunity for a 6-months contract (with possible extension) to join the PV Separation team to support this complex project. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
· To assist CS Separation workstreams in preparations for Ch New Co day 1 & future for separate PV organisation.
· To assist CS Governance & Excellence workstream lead with set up of quality management system of the New CH across Consumer Safety
· To lead & manage defined PV separation activities as required.
· To support the handover of PV from BioPharmateams to New CH PV resources
· To support the preparation of new CH PSMF and setting up of QPPV oversight
· To track activities for PV separation project Excellence & Governance workstream as needed
· Support with development of Consumer Safety WebPortal
Required Skills and Qualification
Ø Minimum life science Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Ø Successful working within cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders
Ø PV experience preferred
Ø Sound project management skills
Ø Strong verbal and written communication skills