Report / Data Analyst - Sustainability
6 month contract
Brentford / Remote
Exciting opportunity to support execution of two key procurement sustainability initiatives; a supplier data collection tech platform and supplier renewable energy programme.
• Governance of deployment plans to ensure project milestones are met and issues/risks are identified and addressed.
• Co-ordinate supplier engagement approach and manage inter-dependencies across two projects.
• Analysis of procurement data to prioritise supplier engagement and support programme deployment.
• Communicate effectively with project stakeholders and prepare regular project updates.
• Organise and facilitate project meetings, capture actions, decisions and key minutes.
• Project Management
• Data Analysis
• Tech Platform Implementation
• Interest in Sustainability