Are you a Separation Director with MA&D (Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestment) experience looking for the next step in your career? Here at GSK, we are looking for Separation Director to join our dynamic Quality & Supply Chain team in Consumer Healthcare.
The separation Director will drive a number of workstream areas associated with the business separation. Covering Manufacturing sites / service agreements / quality / process and systems and including:
Ø As part of GSK the Consumer (Cx) business benefits from shared processes, people, systems, ways of working and numerous corporate shared services such legal, finance and regulatory. This purpose of this role is help shape the Supply Chain elements of the standalone company to support this separation
Ø Develop a clear entanglement inventory across the 3 business areas then leading cross functional teams to plan and deliver the end state for the consumer business. The end state design will require organisation changes, process, system and op model changes as the new company decides how best to manage without the support of the other business areas. Consumer will need to put in place appropriate transitional services where complete separation cannot be delivered for time of spin.
Ø Differentiation of Cx. The role will need to work across all members of the QSCLT to define the areas in which a standalone Cx business needs to change to become more agile and competitive against the competition rather than a clone of all systems, process and WOW of the collective GSK today
Ø As part of the work scope we need to define and develop an interim operating model for the 3 comingled manufacturing sites where the current arrangement between pharma and consumer cannot work in a situation where there are two separate companies
· Be the SPOC for the quality and supply chain separation activities.
· Lead on the decisions and business cases surrounding the co-mingled manufacturing sites across all functions Commercial / Finance / Tax / Regulatory
· Working with the QSCLT to build a clear inventory of all entanglement across the business and develop a clear exit strategy for all
· Close collaboration with Pharma to ensure the separation delivers a world class Consumer and Pharma company at the end of it
· Drive real change in attitudes, approach and understanding to create the best possible solution for the consumer business
· Produce business cases in conjunction with the SME’s to show how the differentiation will affect the consumer P&L, drive growth and competition whilst moving closer to our competitors.
· Develop an arm’s length agreement on long term manufacturing arrangements and mid-term transitional arrangements to support activities which cannot be separated ahead of the spin date.
· Build a fully functional team that can work through complex cross functional issues to deliver the solutions need
· Develop clear and concise business reporting and governance to enable rapid decision making inside and outside the function and in conjunction with the separation management office.
· Partner with pharma to establish a win-win arrangement as part of the demerger
· Proven track record of effectively managing large scale projects to strict deadlines in un-familiar circumstances in which many of the stakeholders will have very different perspectives on the solution.
· Experience in benchmarking with external partners to establish where we should focus to further drive differentiation
· Influencing senior stakeholders to deliver approval of changes to Op Model P&L and ways of working
· E2E supply chain experience
· Deal and negotiation experience
· External facing role experience
- Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
- Interesting job in an international environment
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Company culture based on GSK values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Atmosphere of trust which will allow you to act independently
- Extended private medical care
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Flexible working hours