Contract Until End of May 2022
Up to £615 per day via Umbrella inside IR35
Brentford, London with flexible remote working available
Defining, creating and sharing best practice guidance, tools and frameworks to:
- Drive effectiveness, consistency and best practice in how key internal engagement activities are developed and delivered (including change communications, leadership coaching, campaigning, measurement, insight and intelligence, channels, training, design and content production, planning, policies)
- Increase efficiencies across internal engagement throughout CGA deploying best practice in the spirit of “create once use many times”
- Accelerate a more insight and data-driven approach to the Global Internal Engagement activities
- Support the Change Comms, Best Practice and Planning leader in building build world class internal engagement capabilities within CGA and relevant Business Leaders, driving a culture of self-service and supporting the development of strong engagement muscle and capabilities in leaders across the organisation
- Act as best practice contact point for the Global Internal Engagement team, CGA and the rest of the business on employee communication specialist activities and approaches.
- Own and continuously update the best practice employee communications agency roster, advising the team and the business on specialist profiles and capabilities required for support across key areas for the function.
- Experience in employee engagement and internal communications and good experience/knowledge of best practice in the industry
- Expertise in advising or working in global organisations to drive knowledge sharing, tools, frameworks creation in Communications – with a focus on internal communications and employee engagement.
- High level of interpersonal and organisational skills