Position: QC Associate Scientist ( Part time )
Pay Rate: £17.19 Per Hour Via Umbrella / Inside IR35
Location: GSK Worthing
LOA: 7 Months
This is a part time role three full days a week – but flexible on the days – so will be 8am-4pm hours.
QC Analyst – Part Time
We are currently recruiting for a QC Analysts to join our QC Stability testing team at the Worthing Manufacturing site. The role checking, verifying and training of physical and chemical analytical test methods on oral, stability and sterile products using SOPs, and accurately document the results as part of the Quality Control process to ensure a batch of product is of satisfactory quality for release to the market.
Key Responsibilities include:
• To test routine production and stability samples supplied from the site Value Streams and meet testing lead-time targets.
• Calibrate and maintain analytical equipment.
• Supervise closely all routine analysis steps carried out by stability analysts and highlight issues.
• To carry out OOS investigations and discuss the outcome with Team Leader, or relevant production Dept, QA manager or a Qualified Person, as required.
• To check and verify analytical testing and data generated by other analysts
• To adhere to and help maintain the highest levels of safety and GLP within the section and ensure training records are kept up to date.
• Daily liaison with both other analysts and team leader regarding testing and test results. May be required to take a lead role within a small team of analysts working together on a common analytical technique e.g. HPLC.
• Training of QC staff in analytical techniques.
• May be required to communicate with the relevant Value Steam. to progress OOS investigations.
This role would suit a motivated individual who has experience of working in a laboratory environment, as well as suitable qualifications in Chemistry (or scientific discipline). You will be a self-starter with keen attention to detail and compliance at the forefront of your decision-making process. A strong Quality and continuous improvement mind-set, as well as strong communication skills are also needed.