QC Lab Analyst
Contract until November 2022
£13.50 per hour PAYE
To carry out physical and chemical analytical test methods on oral, stability and sterile products using SOPs, and accurately document the results as part of the Quality Control process to ensure a batch of product is of satisfactory quality for release to the market
- To test routine production and stability samples supplied from the site Value Streams and meet testing lead-time targets. Calibrate and maintain analytical equipment.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative analysis of antibiotic powders and solid dose forms using a wide range of analytical techniques (eg: HPLC, Karl Fischer, dissolutions etc).
- To carry out OOS investigations and discuss the outcome with Team Leader, or relevant production Dept, QA manager or a Qualified Person, as required.
- To check and verify analytical testing and data generated by other analysts
- To adhere to and help maintain the highest levels of safety and GLP within the section and ensure training records are kept up to date.
- Perform validation of equipment and methods as required
- Daily liaison with both other analysts and team leader regarding testing and test results.
- May be required to take a lead role within a small team of analysts working together on a common analytical technique e.g. HPLC. Supplying data / reports to Value Stream as requested.
- May be required to communicate with the relevant Value Steam. to progress OOS investigations
- A methodical approach and meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate Good communication and interpersonal skills, combined with flexibility.
- Ability to positively contribute to the team.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to function in an atmosphere of constant change with detailed accuracy. Good team worker