Key Responsibilities: Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role.
Responsibilities applicable to all roles at Barnard Castle site:
· To work as a flexible and motivated member of the team.
· To follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Standards of Work (SW) applicable and in which the individual has been trained.
· To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and to report any quality issues.
· To act in a safe manner, always (in compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act, and all other relevant legislation) and to use GSK safety reporting systems to highlight potential hazards.
· To remain up to date with all training requirements (both ‘classroom’ courses and computer- based training through the ‘My Learning’ internal platform).
· To take part in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to highlight improvements to equipment and processes.
· To take part in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) processes.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
· Testing and performing batch usage decisions on incoming deliveries prior to production use.
· Writing and checking of methods and SOP’s.
· To give support to other team members.
· Document deviations from procedures and processes using appropriate notifications.
· Artwork discrepancies.
· Performing component inspections.
· Assisting with validation.
· Support NPI project activity, troubleshooting, project meetings; and assisting with new component introduction.
· Use appropriate IT systems.
· Reviewing maintenance routines and LEFs.
· Arrange external testing for 3rd party labs, arranging quotations and raising purchase orders.
· Working with Logistics and production areas to ensure the components are in line with the production requirements.
· Filing and archiving of documentation.
Minimum Level of Education Required