Visual Identity Manager
Brentford - Flexible working from home 2-3 days per week
Up to £325 per day pay Via Umbrella inside IR35
Initial 6-9 month contract
Are you an experienced creative professional looking for an exciting role in a global organisation where the importance of a visual identity is really valued? This could be a great opportunity to explore!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Visual Identity manager to join our team in Brentford for a 6-9 month contract!
As the Visual Identity manager, you will work with Director of Visual Identity and support the Head of Visual Identity and Content Creation in launching our new visual identity for the company. You will support in the delivery of the visual identity plan and ensure its effective implementation across the company as well as apply learning from other industry experts to ensure the VI is best in class, modern and able to communicate the complexity and breadth of communications created by the business.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
· Oversee the development and maintenance of brand guideline documents, assets and materials to support stakeholders in using and applying the visual identity
· Drive understanding and compliance with the visual identity, including answering questions and managing conversations with stakeholders across the company around VI compliance
· Day-to-day decision-maker around where materials are and are not compliant with the GSK visual identity – escalating to the Director of Visual Identity as required
· Oversee Brand Hub management, ensuring it delivers for all stakeholders
· Support in the training of agencies and partners delivering visual identity materials and support
· Work with VI Director, Designer and Content Producers in the Creative Content and Visual Identity team to deliver the above
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, brand design, or similar (or equivalent experience)
· Significant experience and a proven track record in managing a visual identity across a complex organisation
· Expert understanding of design and brand asset management
· Experience in engaging with internal stakeholders around brand and visual identity compliance
· Strong communication skills
· Experience of building and delivering brand training modules
· Experience of managing agency partners to deliver on time and within budget
· Experience in developing brand guidelines
Knowledge and understanding of photography and filming pre-production
At GSK, we're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living GSK's values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us that we can be the very best for GSK, and importantly, for our patients and consumers.