Location: Bernard Castle
LOA: 1 Year
Pay Rate: £22.98 Per Hour / Via Umbrella / Inside IR35
To perform analyses, to support the operation of the laboratory function and to meet the business needs of GSK.
Key Responsibilities: Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role.
Responsibilities applicable to all roles at Barnard Castle GMS site:
- To work as a flexible and motivated member of the team.
- To follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Standards of Work (SW) applicable and in which the individual has been trained.
- To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and to report any quality issues.
- To act in a safe manner, always (in compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act, and all other relevant legislation) and to use GSK safety reporting systems to highlight potential hazards.
- To remain up to date with all training requirements (both ‘classroom’ courses and computer- based training through the ‘My Learning’ internal platform).
- To take part in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to highlight improvements to equipment and processes.
- To take part in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) processes.
Job Specific Responsibilities (No More than 10 Bullet Points):
- Perform analyses as required by the business.
- Enter data onto company computer systems.
- Checking colleagues’ work for accuracy.
- Work in a compliant manner and ensure compliance with GxP and Health and Safety legislation.
- Perform equipment performance checks/calibration.
- Create, review and update laboratory documentation as required.
- May write stability reports or technically review the content of stability reports.