Business Analyst – Testing & Documentation
Contract until August 2022
Up to £490 per day via umbrella
Scope of Role:
As the organisations prepares for separation, and the new Consumer Healthcare company readies itself to become a fully independent entity, the respective Global Technical Operations team have commenced multiple initiatives for a number of products to be released in the Consumer environment, almost exclusively in the cloud.
Products include but are not limited to Global Print, Digital & Electronic Signatures, Document & Creative Cloud, eFax & FileShare. As products are released for the consumer business, you will take responsibility to ensure they are tested against different scenarios and products.
- Reviewing user requirements to be adjusted for the cloud
- Analysis & reviewing existing documentation to ensure validity for systems that will be going to the cloud
- Writing test cases, ensuring all testing against the requirements are in hand
- Post testing, follow up with track and trace straight through to the release of the system
- Validate business requirements against proposed system/process solution
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders to identify and document business processes, identify gaps and manage / mitigate risks.
Key attributes for the role.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience writing / authoring tests cases
- Experience with business analysis activities - requirements gathering, end to end requirements
- Experience of mapping requirements and assisting with test case reviewing.
- Strong analytical and process-based skills
- Experience of working on Enterprise scale project
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience
- High Learning Agility
- Previous experience would be highly advantageous
- Raid Management
- Experience in Cloud environment would be highly advantageous