Contract until May 2022
Up to £715 per day via umbrella
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
- Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
- Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
- Coordination and oversight of patient contract needs in coordination with EE HUB (tracking timing of COI, signed contract, payments)
- Vendor, patient organisation, foundation and public policy group TPO/due diligence/technical qualification
- Raising fee for service contracts and CDAs including liaising with LOCs to assist in contracting with patient organisations/patient agreements
- Logistical support for GSK patient panels (external and internal attendees), including meeting set-up and post meeting surveys and documentation archiving
- Scheduling meetings for follow-up-all types (including patient organisations and patients) including large internal meetings such as the Global Patient Affairs Network and the PFD leadership team
- Compilation of and archiving of patient organisation, foundation and public policy group contracts to PFD secure site, due diligence documents for R&D G&D committee
- Supporting PA Lead with annual patient organisation disclosure process logistics and organization
- Coordination and support for re-design/refresh, content population and ongoing maintenance of the patient engagement keep growing campus